As the CEO, you are responsible for protecting your company from the various risks that it faces. While your CFO and other executives may handle the details, it is ultimately your responsibility. We can help you review the potential risks to your business as well as the coverage that you currently have to make sure your company is adequately protected. We work with all the leading insurance companies and can get you the most competitive prices and highest levels of service available.
We can help with your basic insurance requirements including:
- Property and Casualty (Protection of Buildings and Property from Fire, Hurricanes, etc.)
- Commercial General Liability
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Disaster Recovery
- Excess Liability Umbrella
We can also help you determine if any specialty insurance makes sense for your company such as:
- Employment Practices Insurance (e.g., wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation)
- Cyber Security Protection
- Employee Fraud/Embezzlement Protection
- Fiduciary Liability (e.g., Executive liability for company sponsored retirement plans)
- M&A Due Diligence
- Loss Control
- Supply Chain Continuance Protection
Industry Expertise – Our insurance professionals have a depth and breadth of knowledge in industry specializations and are uniquely qualified to provide advice and innovative solutions to your business risks. Some of our industry specialty areas include:
- Professional Services
- Financial Services
- Religious Institutions
- Life Science
We also have specialists in business succession planning, buy-sell agreements and private company stock option plans. Our team knows how to utilize life insurance as a strategic tool to fund these programs and leverage the tax and cash flow advantages.
Make sure your company has the protection it deserves. Call us today at 1(800)813-4210 for a no obligation discussion of your insurance needs.